As part of its commitment to develop and deliver competitive and developmental hockey programs for our players, the WWHSHL is excited to announce that it will be offering a Goalie Tune-up Camp this October.
- 4 Sessions: October 10, 17, 24 and 31
- All Sessions will take place at Maginot Arena, from 8 – 9 PM
- Clinics will be delivered under the direction of Brent Zelenewich of Tailorgoaltending.
- Cost: $150
Who can Apply?
- The Camp is limited to 12 goaltenders.
- Registration is open to all goaltenders within the WWHSHL, goalies rostered in the WWHSHL goalie pool, and other female goalies attending high schools and feeder schools in Winnipeg and surrounding areas interested in competing in the WWHSHL.
- Given the limited number of spots, one goaltender per WWHSHL team will be accepted first in the order registrations and payment are received, and if additional spots are open, the remaining spots will be filled in the order of preference stated above.
- We are also hoping to secure additional ice for a second camp.
How to Register?
Please complete and submit the Registration Form and submit your payment as below. Thank you.
Please email WWHSHL Vice President Guy Anderson.